Ministry of Health certificate
Ministry of Health certificate (confirmation that your degree is in compilance with EU standards and that you are allowed to work as a doctor abroad).
First please ask in your country if they need this form. It shouldn´t be needed within the EU, but some countries still want this paper.
- Apply for the Ministry of Health Cetificate by completing of the following application form https://ezp.mzcr.cz/Request/Create?type=SL26PRACEVZAHRANICI42&lang=en
- Fill the application form
- write your personal data
- Country for which the "Certificate" will be issued: Select the country where you are planning to practice (this question is having statistic ground only)
- Tick box a)
- Former surname - for the female only, fill this box in case you got married and your surname changed
- Personal identification number - write 10x0 (0000000000)
- Place of birth - write city and state of birth
- Identification number - leave the box empty
- Address of permanent residence - your official address abroad usually written in your passport, if there is not specified contact address organisation can send you the certificate to this address, if neeeded
- Contact address is different than the address of permanent residence - tick the box when the official address abroad differs from the real address where you are going to live/work after the school, if needed the organisation is going to deliver you the certificate to this address
- tick the last two boxes (I agre..., I proclame..)
- Copy the letters or numbers displaying on the picture on the bottom of the application
- Finish the application by click on button “uložit a tisk”
- Application was converted into the Czech language
- Print the application
- Buy 500 CZK worth stamp (kolek) at the post office and stick it on the front page of the application
- Enclose copy of your passport and verified copy of the diploma and supplement or use 2 substitutive documents stating diploma number issued by the faculty (confirmation + state exam report)
- Put the application including all 3 enclosures into the envelope and deliver it on address:
Mgr. Helena Fuxová
Palackého náměst 4
128 01 Praha 2
- The issuing process takes proximately 25 days since the day of application delivering. The Ministry of Health provides service to post the certificate to abroad for free. Certificate is issued in the Czech language.
- At the Ministry of Health is in charge of this application Mgr. Helena Fuxová, her contact details are email@example.com, +420 224 972 915.