Student Account of Payment - program eFEES
About program eFEES
The 3rd F of M Computer services centre has created records of fees for students in the English program as ordered by the 3rd F of M Study Division. The program uses information on students from the study information system – student names, their current study situation in the given academic year. Information on received payments is imported in batches from the 3rd F of M economic system according to statements from the Czech commercial bank. A valid contract for the Academic year and proper parameters for the specific contract (method of payment-lump sum amount, payment in two instalments, the exact amount, term of payment) are assigned to each student.
According to all the above-stated amounts of the given parameters, an algorithm is created for comparison and for the calculation of the virtual current student’s financial account, which deals with the payment of “school” fees.
The program automatically calculates the amount owed and event. the amount of penalty fees arising from no payment or delayed payment, calculates over-payments and allows you to send out informative e-mails directly to the students.
Fee records are the task of the 3rd F of M Study Division. The system records only proper data for the Academic year 2008/2009.
Access settings to the program:
- Only authorized employees from the Study Division, heads of the Study Division and system administrators (employees from the Computer services centre and head of the CSI) have Editing access to the program
- Browsing student payments mode is set for the economic department, faculty Secretary and for employees in the internal audit of the 3rd F of M CU.
- Browsing your own account mode is set for each student in the Master’s study program AVSEOB
Program access:The program is accessible directly from the web address: http://docent.lf3.cuni.cz/poplatky
Registration into the program:For registration you must have a valid CU student ID cards or in case of the 3rd F of M employees valid 3rd F of M CU employee’s pass and valid password into CAS.
Registration into CAS authentication (same registration method into SIS or other faculty or university systems).
- (NetID): personal number under the photograph at Student ID Cards of Charles University in Prague
- (Password): set password in the CAS system
The student ID cards at Charles University in Prague or ID cards employees Charles University can be given only by the Issue Centre of ID Cards.
- Further information in the Czech language on CU pages
- Further information in the English language on CU pages
- The password into the CAS system can be set, prolonged or changed by each person using the web address: https://ldap.cuni.cz/index.php
- or indirectly by the faculty CAS administrator, in the case of the 3rd F of M contact Ondřej Kubánek, room 424, 4 floor, line 2482, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
After logging in each student of the AVSEOB study program will be able to print out the current status of his “account” – all received payments, current debts/over-payments and eventually the penalty process. In addition, the student may view e-mail copies sent to the study division via the eFEES program to its e-mail inbox.